Dedicated to Quality Personal Care.
Rehabilitation Nursing Home
Stroke Rehabilitation Care
RainTree Care offers the first and only long-term stroke rehabilitation care center in Metro Manila. The goal of our rehabilitation care is to help stroke survivors become as independent as possible in order to regain the best possible quality of life. Our stroke rehabilitation care facility helps stroke patients relearn the skills they lost. These skills can include:
- coordinating leg movements in order to walk.
- carrying out the steps involved in any complex activity.
- bathing and dressing using only one hand.
- communicating effectively when their ability to use language has been compromised.
Our Long Term Care Rehabilitation Center Facility is for stroke survivors who have their medical problems under control but still need 24 hours of nursing care.
In our facility, stroke survivors will relearn to walk, swallow, groom themselves and perform other activities. Most of our patients come directly from the hospitals.
To help you meet the patient’s stroke recovery goals, the rehab program will be carried out by a team of professionals. This team may include some of the following:
- Physical Therapist (PT): Helps stroke survivors with problems in moving and balance through exercises that strengthen the muscles for walking, standing and other activities.
- Occupational Therapist (OT): Helps stroke survivors learn strategies to manage daily activities such as eating, bathing, dressing, writing or cooking
- Speech Language Pathologists (SLP): Helps stroke survivors relearn language skills (talking, reading and writing) as well as strategies to help with swallowing problems